- Our floor grinders are capable of removing various materials
from concrete surfaces. These include but are not limited to,
Carpet Glue, Mastics, Epoxy/Urethane coatings, Tile Grouts
and Concrete sealers.
- We use the latest in vacuum technologies to control silica dust
from escaping into the environment. HEPA filters are used to
contain even the smallest particulates of dust that may be
generated through the grinding process.
- Our 30 inch grinders are narrow enough to fit through the most
common sized man doors making them versatile enough to get
to the job as well as to get it done.
- Our fleet of grinders are ideal for concrete polishing, using
a counter rotating planetary attachment to attain a random
grinding pattern we are able to generate exceptionally
smooth and reflective surfaces.
- With 800 pounds of downward pressure cutting into the
hardest of concretes can be accomplished. This allows for
varying depths of polishing from a cream finish to exposing
the fine sands just under the surface leaving a salt and
pepper like finish.
- Don’t risk wasting time and money on applying materials to
- We provide concrete preparation services using our grinders
for people looking to install concrete coatings, sealers, or levelers
on their own.
- Our services includes grinding the surfaces clean, including all
perimeter edges, as well as vacuuming the area so it is ready
for you to apply your materials.