- Looking for the “WOW” factor? Combine beauty with durability using metallic dispersion coatings.
- Metallic dispersion coatings combine metallic pigments with resinous coatings to produce brilliant color intensity and depth.
- Acquiring a similar effect to concrete staining but with more predictable results over varying concrete substrate conditions.
- Offered in a wide selection of colors they can be added to various resins for different dispersion effects creating a custom flooring solution that will be unique to your customer.
- Quartz flooring is a highly durable, seamless, textured resin flooring system.
- A mixture of different colored quartz can be used to create a variety of color combinations and textures.
- Ideal for industrial kitchens, pool decks, stadiums, and other high pedestrian traffic areas.
- Flake flooring offers a unique terrazzo–like finish with out the high costs associated with terrazzo.
- Long term durable with reduced maintenance costs are key benefits with this system.
- Ideal for Schools, stadiums, high end garages and other areas where vinyl or terrazzo are considered.
- Chemical resistance coatings are required in areas where harsh chemicals are used in order to protect the concrete.
- Beyond merely protection they offer light reflectivity, spill containment, dust control, and are easy to clean and maintain.
- Typically these coatings can handle a wide variety of chemicals at varying lengths of exposure, from a hangers incidental contact to a primary containment liner for chemical storage.
- Anti slip additives are available for areas where spills are common as well as line marking options for safety lines and pedestrian walk ways.
- These are basic coatings used to protect concrete floors in light industrial, warehousing and automotive service bays.
- Available in a wide range of colors with basic chemical resistance these coatings offer an economical solution.
- A durable surface that seals, controls dusting and offers light reflectivity. Traffic lines and walkways can be installed with the coating which makes them brighter and last longer than traditional line marking solutions.
Trowel Grade Flooring
- High build trowel grade systems offer extreme durability and longevity, which reduces costly maintenance down time.
- Anti slip additives, vertical coving, durable line marking, and the option for anti microbial capabilities make these floors ideal for food processing facilities and industrial kitchens.
- A wide range of systems are available, from trowel grade epoxies to the latest polyurethane modified concrete systems.