We perform various forms of crack repair which, depending on the root cause of the cracking, will determine the method of repair.
- Epoxy mortar
- Cement mortar
- Epoxy injection
- Polyurea sealant
- Hydraulic cement
- Control joints that are left unsealed will start to spall. This can lead to damage to costly fork lift/pallet jack wheels.
- Dust and debris collect in unsealed joints, this makes maintaining a clean work space difficult.
- Depending on the type of traffic a control joint receives will determine the sealant used. Soft sealants are used where light duty traffic and or slab movement is common. Rigid sealants are used to support the joint, for heavy traffic.
- We are authorized installers on EMSEAL and CS Construction Specialties expansion joints.
- We have several successful installations on projects of varying size and scope including the installation of the expansion joints at the UBC thunderbird parking lot.